Strategic Planning & Facilitation
Your new plan will help you decide where to abandon, concentrate, or innovate in pursuit of achieving stretch goals.
- Engage staff, customers, and key partners to help analyze your current situation
- Create a limited number of priorities to establish strategic focus
- Develop SMART goals and defined action plans to measure progress
- Create a dashboard to communicate progress and stay on track
Whether we build, engage or transform your board, they will become an important ingredient in your future success.
- Assess board governance strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Establish a double bridge team to work effectively with the CEO
- Create systems and policies for leadership and board succession
- Resolve conflict and create focus on strategic, not management, issues
Leadership is the daily challenge of doing your very best and motivating others to do likewise. We can teach you how to make this challenge more than an intention.
- Document your leadership strengths using nationally normed instruments
- Build new skills through exposure to cutting edge ideas and action learning
- Learn from peers as well as thought leaders in key fields
- Work on projects that are game changers for your business
There is no secret to becoming a great team. It just takes measurement, learning and practice.
- Use a proven, three step process to improve your team
- Assess your team effectiveness using a nationally normed instrument
- Create a team charter to harness the power of the team
- Practice Encouraging the Heart as way to keep everyone engaged
Whether you coach one or many, the goal is always the same, improve performance. Improve the talent pool; improve the company.
- Objectively assess personal strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Learn new skills using reading, critical self-reflection and action learning
- Use peer feedback to sustain growth
- Develop a system that can be used company wide
Before you can build or strengthen, it’s best to know where you stand, who you can count on, and what people are really saying about you.
- Assess organizational climate or stakeholder satisfaction using customized instruments
- Generate recommendations to improve employee engagement and productivity
- Engage staff teams to produce innovative solutions
It’s easy some of the time, painful at others, and definitely worth your time and effort. Culture is your one true competitive advantage.
- Understand why change is not transition
- Plan a transition that fits your organization
- Clarify new values that will drive performance and staff engagement
- Motivate staff teams to deliver creative, results based action plans